Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Moneypak Free Codez Updated 2013





A MoneyPak is a card where you can put money into it. There is a fee $4.95. You could put any amount from $20 to $500. There is an activation code in the back of the card to activate it. Buy this card at any retail store, K-Mart, 7-11, Wal-Mart, Rite-Aid and many more. If you don't have a paypal account just send me the code and you will get in the lobby. If you do have a paypal account just simply go to the tab called "My Account", then click "Add Funds" then click "Add Funds from MoneyPak."

Here is a list of codes as of Feb.2013 You can download the file here > Moneypak Codez 

You have to try codes one by one because some of them were already used. I will update more codes once I have them Enjoy!. 

8 comments:

  1. !Hey let me know when ever you have $500 moneypak codes, you may send them to my email address: kaiechi008@hotmail.com You're friend EU....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send greem dot money to xtinalujan74@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Send me money pak codes @ iikylehunter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you send me some money pak codes my emails devil1boy.mc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey can you please send me a money pak code plaese!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you send me a moneypak code plz

    ReplyDelete